Owen Jones is seeking an Account Coordinator to support existing client relationships at the project level.
Salary range: $45,000 - $55,000
Owen Jones is seeking an Account Coordinator to support existing client relationships at the project level, ensuring all assigned client projects stay on course, while maintaining a positive, highly transparent relationship with assigned client teams. You will work across several different assigned accounts and projects for multiple clients, working between internal teams and clients.
You have a strong history of customer service or account coordination experience.
Note that you don't need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered. Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop a base-level understanding of assigned client’s business.
- Provide support in assigned project plans/retainer status reports.
- Work alongside clients to ensure they’re getting the level of detail needed in hours and budget reporting.
- Support Account Director in administrative and project-related tasks.
- Represent the account team in internal meetings.
- Support producer team in making sure all projects stay within the deliverables outlined on the scope of work and on budget.
- Genuine commitment to working closely with clients and internal teams.
- Emotionally intelligent, curious, life-long learner, and willing to ask tough questions (and seek/uncover answers if none are present).
AREAS OF INFLUENCE
- Collaborate with Producer, Creative, Technology and Content teams to improve Owen Jones processes and practices.
- As you become familiar with the client landscape, help our team understand our client’s businesses, develop client strategies and sales opportunities.
- Develop and share best practices with the account team, helping streamline process and offset project loads across members of the team.
AREAS OF GROWTH
- Identify opportunities and remain curious about our clients, and their changing business world.
- Effectively lead client understanding of Owen’s integrated marketing, digital, branding, and content creation competencies.
- Negotiate persuasively with key decision makers within Fortune 1000 companies, and navigate complex and nuanced conversations with multiple stakeholders.
- Further develop communication and public speaking/presentation skills.
- Further develop emotional intelligence and emotional regulation skills.
Owen Jones' General Expectations
- Commitment to the best possible work, especially when the well feels dry or it feels like “just another project.”
- Honest, direct, and detailed communication.
- Perpetually evolve your own skills; try new things and work inventively.
- Use your unique experiences and skills to help push Owen Jones' creative executions.
- Get to the heart of what it is you’re trying to solve; dig in deep and research.
- Courage and wisdom to ask for help.
- Be flexible and willing to assist in an array of tasks.
- Attention to detail in everything you touch. The details are the end product.
- Respect for your Owen teammates. Treat others as they would like to be treated. Lend a hand, pick up your slack, and don’t leave anyone behind. Remember that we will spend more waking time together than with almost anyone else, so make that relationship healthy and productive.
- Mentorship, growth, and inspiration
- Resources to develop and expand your professional career
- Monthly Inspiration Day to be used on an inspirational activity of your choosing
- Professional Development Budget: $300 annual budget, per year with Owen (maximum of $1,500)
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and comprehensive leave policies
- 401k Matching
- Annual paid time off, 15 days annually (prorated based on start date), plus Owen holidays, plus Owen Holiday/Winter Break (December 24 – January 1)
- Parking and cell phone reimbursement
- A positive, balanced work-life
Welcome to All
Minds and hearts are what matter. Our unique experiences are what make us stronger. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Just like so many of our Portland neighbors, Owen Jones welcomes everyone regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, political affiliation, country of origin, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, military affiliation, or ability.
Owen Jones values full transparency in everything we do. While this will not affect our hiring decision, our Portland and Hood River offices are not ADA compliant at this time.
This position is full-time, with a 90 day probationary period to make sure it is a good fit for you and for us.
Sound Like You?
Application Deadline: 04/23/2021